About the practice
We are a primarily NHS dental practice serving St. Helens and the surrounding areas. We have been treating the local population for over 100 years and we are the biggest dental practice in St. Helens.
We believe passionately in the NHS and that high quality dental care is not just the preserve of private dentistry and the cornerstone to a healthy mouth is education and prevention.
Why visit us?
- We listen and find out what you really want from us.
- We give advice, solutions and options tailored to you.
- We produce a long term strategy to help you achieve and maintain health.
- We promise our team always have your best interests at heart.
- Our primary focus is to prevent dental disease and help you have healthy teeth and gums for life.
- Supporting our dentists we have a team of dental care professionals including hygienists and oral health educators who aim to help you keep your mouth in a clean & healthy condition.
- We offer a full range of NHS treatments which are tailored for each individual case.
- Where NHS treatment is not available (such as cosmetic treatment, implants, some white fillings) we will advise you of additional private treatment options.
- We always provide written estimates of proposed treatment and cost.
- Our dentists are very skilled and can recommend many specialised procedures to improve your smile including tooth whitening, tooth coloured fillings, all ceramic crowns and bridges, porcelain veneers, simple implants.
- We can offer referrals for more specialised treatments such as orthodontics and large implant cases.
- We are not here to sell dentistry just achieve a healthy mouth!!
- 8 fully equipped dental surgeries
- Air conditioned surgeries
- Fully digital x- rays with patient viewing facilities
- A dedicated sterilisation room to ensure highest standards of patient safety
- An oral heath education room
- On site car parking for 20 cars
- Male & female dentists
- 1 therapist & 1 hygienist
- Dental Health Educator